Sunday, September 21, 2008

Utah State v. University of Idaho

Justin's Dad and brothers came down to Rexburg with his uncle and a few cousins. The gaggle of us headed down and met Savannah and dad in Logan at the UI v. Utah State game. UI lost horribly in the fourth quarter, but it was a pretty fun game until then;)



Jordan, Mitch, Savannah, Avarie, and I during the first quarter (When we were winning;))

Justin and I at half time (he and his dad were down on the sidelines with my dad for most of the game)

Justin's Dad, My dad and Justin down on the sidelines with the Vandals.
The weather was CRAZY all day, it couldn't figure out if it wanted to thunderstorm or be sunny.... and that kind of weather makes RAINBOWS!! There was a super cool full rainbow, I couldn't get a picture of all of it... but it was WAY cool!


Before the game Justin and I took a little detour to go check out the Utah State "Flying Aggies" program. We met with the Director of Aviation and got a tour of all of their airplanes. It was an awesome experience! We had so much fun there, and Justin's considering tranferring down there and becoming a pilot. So... we'll keep you updated on that one! (That plane is a DA40 by the way;))

5 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

How fun!! Thanks for the pictures! We really miss you guys!! We were very jealous!!!!

Grandma Patt said...

Hey Jackie & Justin,
Grandpa & I are here in Idaho in your family home. Grandpa had his shoulder operation last Tuesday. He is doing great! I'm sure enjoying your brother & sisters. They are all so busy. We watched you wedding pictures last night. I will e-mail your wedding pictures I took to your mom when I get back home to Grants Pass.Sounds like you had fun with your family at the game. Love you.

publisher said...

Fun! Ya- Good job pilot - that wouls be cool! The rainbow pic rocks! - Hey, so when are you come to AZ? We have a killer spring break :-)

Shannon said...

TRANSFER!!! That would be so cool, i have heard that they have a great Aviation program. Cory is actually getting his pilots license too.

Looks like a fun time at the Game!
I bet Savannah was loving it as well.
Love you!

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

We LOVE Logan! And Mark has always wanted to get his pilot's license. I must say we would be so jealous if that is what you ended up doing! :D