Saturday, September 27, 2008

RS broadcast with my girls!!!

So, this evening Ashlyn, Britta and I all went to the RS broadcast together. We started at my brand new stake center for dinner but the satellite wasn't up yet so we went to Ashlyn's stake center, and watched it. It's a blast having girly friends again! We bonded instantly through our hate for our jobs at Quiznos. But we like to be working there when we're together! We're planning a FHE with the three of us and our other friend Jenn from quiznos and her fiancee. Should be fun!

(Ashlyn, Britta, and I.... sorry its blurry.... it was on my phone!)

But the boadcast was was great and It was so great to have friends to sit with! Yay!!!:D

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Of course you have such great friends! You are like the only girl i know who has a Gazillion friends and make them so easily. What a Wonderful gift!

Sounds like you are loving Rexburg life, except the Quiznos part! haha
Cory loves their sandwiches!

Shannon said...

YES! We will be here nov. 7th so come and stay with us for the weekend. SO FUN!
Hope you get work off!

Anonymous said...

I loved the broadcast it was so awesome!!! How fun to have so many fun friends!

Idaho Penningtons said...

I can't wait to meet them!!!! We will be there in 3 days!!

publisher said...

Wait - Quizno's? Where have I been? How long have you been there?
At least you can have fun together! That's by FAR the best part!