Monday, September 15, 2008

Eastern Idaho State Fair

Last Saturday was the Eastern Idaho State Fair and Justin and I went with his Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins and hung out for the day. We ate a lot of fair food, Justin went on some rides, and we walked through the cow barn.... quickly. My favorite part of the day was the food, and reading "Twilight" to Justin driving to and from Blackfoot.


This is me and Justin's Cousin Kindra, she and Gracie are Best buds.


Justin and Mitch going on some ride that went upside down and crazy. Fair rides always make me a little bit nervous.



Justin and Mitch getting ready to go on a ride.... AHH!!

3 comments:

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

I love the fair! It's so much bigger than Moscow's, and the abundance of fair food is so wonderful... :)

Phil and Kierstin said...

What a fun newly married thing to do. Enjoy every moment.

Savannah said...

YES ! Justin is getting the whole experience of twilight ! Mitchel and Justin are awesome!