Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged!

Tag: All About Justin
The Man I Married


1. What is his name? Justin

2. Who eats more? Justin, by far... I don't eat a whole lot and well... he's a boy:)

3. Who said I love you first? I don't remember, we were really into the "I less than three you" (<3 It looks like a heart) It was kind of a roommate inside joke:)

4. Who is taller? We're pretty close... ya know, there's only about a foot;) Justin, he is the taller one:)

5. Who is smarter? Common Sense smart or book smart? I think we split that one 50/50

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, I cry at everything

7. Who does the laundry? We've only had to do laundry once since we were married, and I did it.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Justin sleeps on the right if you're laying on the bed.... I sleep on the right if you're looking at it.

9. Who pays the bills? Bills? What are those? Ha... just kidding we haven't come across any of those quite yet.

10. Who cooks more? I do. But it's only because I love it....:)

11. What meals do you cook together? Just about everything, Justin's a really good helper when you give him a job:)

12. Who is more stubborn? Me most likely

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Justin, any time I disagree with him he says "yeah, that's what I meant, exactly what you just said."

14. Who has more siblings? I do, he has three and I have four.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does.... I prefer skirts;)

16. What do you like to do together? We love watching movies and eating.... we pretty much still like to do everything together:)

17. Who eats more sweets? Me I would think..... He likes them two though:)

18. Guilty pleasures? He LOVES airplanes, loves to build model ones, and do all kinds of different things with them.

19. How did you meet? We assume it was at a stake dance... when we were really young

20. When did you fall in love with him? Sometime between post-mission and becoming best friends.

21. Who has changed the most since you married? In less than three weeks? Both of us have changed a TON;)

22. Who proposed? Justin:)

23. His best features? Features huh? I love his smile and his dimples, I love his roofing muscles and his farmers tan. Pretty much, you name it I love it....:)

24. What is his greatest quality? His sense of humor and his happiness. He is so much fun to be around and keeps me happy all the time. He's wonderful:)

I was tagged by Dorese, and I now tag Shannon, My mom, Aunt Laurel, My cousins Alysa and Chantel. :)

2 comments:

Jade said...

Ah, newlywed love. ;-) It can last forever, you know. Three weeks will turn into three years before you know it. So happy for you two.

Shannon said...

You are such a Newlywed, i love it!
I will try to get to my tag asap!

Love your answers, you are so IN LOVE! ;)