Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weston Mark: First year in pictures

I heard once that Motherhood is the toughest job you'll ever love.  It is so true.  This year has been such a roller coaster ride for me.  It has been harder, scarier and more fulfilling than anything else I have ever done in my life.  Here are some pictures of my firstborn on his birthday.


On the day he was born.


First time to be held

Snuggles with dad

Snuggles with mom

Always escaping

Always the best snuggler

Just like dad!

Best facial expressions EVER!



Loves his sister SOOOO much!




He likes his peace and quiet

Love Grandma loves!






..... and still escaping





Silliest boy!

Finally fed up;)

So Handsome!




I just love this little guy.  He gives the best snuggles and the best loves.  He is always happy, always patient, and always loves his mom.  He likes to be just like his dad, and thinks he is pretty cool when he stands up. (The only thing his sister can't do.)  He is the BEST son a mother could ask for and will always be the best big brother to his sister.  Happy First Birthday Weston!  I love you!

2 comments:

Diana and Derek said...

I think he is looking a little bit like his daddy. What adorable babies. Thanks for the pictures, since I have not even gotten to see them in person. Garrett has beaten me to it!

Lauren Parker said...

I LOVE these 'year in pictures' posts!! they are the cutest children!!