Saturday, June 25, 2011

Addison Grace: First year in Pictures

Ok, I'm a mom and I get to indulge myself a little bit.  Here is Addi!

On the day she was born.  One year ago today.


First time her daddy got to hold her.

First time mommy got to hold her

First time she got to snuggle.

Always a princess


Snuggle time with dad


She has always loved him more than anyone in the world.

She loves her brother, even if she doesn't show it the same way he does;)



So glad to be home!






A great little traveler from the beginning.





"Don't you dare take me from my daddy..."
She's such a crazy sleeper!

Best friends with her Momma!


Always has to make sure he's ok.

Such a beautiful girl!


So sweet:)



I love this girl with all of my heart, she is so special.  She has enough personality to fill up an entire room already and she's just barely two feet tall.  I have loved watching her grow and become such a little person this year.  She's a fighter and she's feisty.  She has so much love to give and gives it so freely.  Happy first birthday Addi Grace!  I love you so much!

1 comment:

Caia said...

All right I cried all through these pictures. So many prayers this last year. So many miracles and blessings!! Happy Birthday to Addi and Weston!!! And Happy Birthday to you and Justin. Love to you all!