Thursday, June 30, 2011

Party time!

We had a great first birthday at our house!  Between mini cupcakes with a delicious orange cream cheese frosting that I found the recipe for online and skyping all of the grandmas and grandpas, it was a great evening.  We opened presents and Addi seemed to be more interested in the paper than the presents.  Overall, it was a great night and I cannot believe that my tiny tiny babies are now a year old!

My big one-year-olds!

SUCH a handsome boy!

My beautiful, spunky little girl

She demolished her cupcakes

Weston was more careful, he really doesn't like to be messy.

Our DOZENS of mini cupcakes.  Who knew that one box of cake mix made 80 mini cupcakes?!

5 comments:

Danny and Jessi said...

They look like they had a great time!

Idaho Penningtons said...

What a great day!

Diana and Derek said...

The shirts remind me of "Thing One" and "Thing Two" from Dr Suess.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo so very happy for two very cute 1 year olds and you!

Adam & Rachel said...

Wow, can they really be 1 already?!?! You have such beautiful children.