Friday, July 30, 2010

Getting Ready.....

Wednesday morning our cribs were delivered, and last night my wonderful husband agreed to put them together for me.  Yes, we still have a while before the babies come home.  Yes, when they get home they  won't use the cribs at first.  But decorating the nursery is important to me.  I feel the need to nest even though the babies were already born.  The bedding sets are ready, now the cribs are put together, and next I'm going to be painting some shelves for the wall and doing block letters with their names on them.

But stage 1 of the nursery is done.  Cribs are up!  Here are a few pictures of our fun filled evening putting them together!:D



My cute husband opening the boxes.  He's such a cute dad!:D

Assembling.....

And done!  Now we just need mattresses:)

1 comment:

Grandma Patt said...

how fun! What colors are you using in the babies room?