Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Disneyland "Spring Break"

Well I finally have gotten around to importing these pictures from our "Spring Break." Justin and I made up our own spring break because BYU-I doesn't have one. We went to Disneyland from Wednesday to Saturday with my family. Justin and I love Disneyland, it may be one of our most favorite places on earth. We were so glad to be there!

Just before the teacups... we were nervous...


Oh... I love my sister so much.... she loves me too... I promise;)

Justin and his best buddy, he and Gracie love each other so much!


We love toon town.... although I'm not sure if this picture is supposed to make him look strong or weak...... hmm...


I think we were going for a missionary type picture? Maybe? (But it was in Mickey Mouse's house)

So excited to go on Space mountain!!! (waiting in a 50 minute line....)


Were in the back... yay splash mountain!


Goofy and Justin.... I'm sure there are many jokes I could make here..... but I will refrain:)

5 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I need you to send me the pictures of Grace with all the characters!!! THANKS!!! muah!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast:)

Diana and Derek said...

You know, the rest of your family came to see us!! I guess that we just couldn't get you away from Mickey.

Diaz Howard said...

Hello Thanks for sharing.
I find something interesting as well:

http://hk.geocities.com/hk_disneyland_stickers/

Shannon said...

I love those pictures!! Way to go on updating so much! Looks like a Blast!