Sunday, April 5, 2009

Listening to Conference:)

I love General Conference. I love to listen to the talks from Apostles of the Lord. But they all have very soothing voices that makes it quite easy to doze off. So I have projects to do while I listen. Yesterday, it was packing, with the TV up really loud. Today, it's playing with Photoshop.... :)

My sister Savannah LOVES posters. She has them all over her room. I love it! She's such a teenager now! AND she's growing up to be absolutely beautiful! So I thought I'd make a "Savannah" Themed poster... I used all of the pictures I had of her. Maybe I'll print it off for her and she can put it up in her room.... or pass them out to all of her admirers;)

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

Awesome she'll love it!

Moscow Monson's said...

I love your photo shop pictures! I have a favor. Will you do the picture of the girls walking the wall of the temple? I want you to photo shop it creative and then I want to frame it for my basement. Maybe write the words "Walk by faith" or "teach me to walk" somthing like that. I want it done before you move! J/k just anytime you need a photo shop project. Love you and can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute:) I totally agree with you on how comfortable I feel when the Prophet and Apostles speak so I try to take notes. I do not believe it is a bad thing to rest during conference, as long as we study the talks again;)

Shannon said...

Oh I bet she Loves it!!!
You are one Creative Sister!