Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have a new passion....

and it's called Adobe CS3 (and probably CS4 that just came out, I haven't used it yet.) Right now I only have photoshop elements on my computer, and this is what I have come up with. I found out how EASY it is to make wedding/graduation/baby announcements that would otherwise cost big bucks.... who knew?!

So right now I am spending way too much time on the computer at home and at school and I am loving every minute of it. It also helps that I have such beautiful pictures to work with... yay for having a gorgeous sister:) Here's the spoils:)





And last but not least, not only am I loving photoshop... I am loving a program called illustrator.... here is a cute little thing I designed (which still needs a little work, I know!) if I ever actually start a wedding planning business. designed by jackie- your day. your way. catchy huh? Hooray for dreams....:)

Soon I'm going to start a fund called "help the poor students by Adobe programs" if anyone feels like donating I'd be happy to accept it;)

7 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I'll just donate the business trips - like lets say - Disneyland!

Jade said...

I just have CS2, but there's still enough there to keep me happy for hours and hours and hours. Illustrator is my favorite -- there's nothing you can't do with that program. Just wait, though, until you start playing with InDesign. You'll never be able to turn back.

Moscow Monson's said...

Jackie those look great!! I can't wait to get mine:)

Summer Carlile said...

Those are really cute graduation announcements.

Anonymous said...

Wow Jackie very nice work!! I love your new business name and signature very, very you!!!! I would love it if you had an extra copy of the newly donated program that Jacquie and I could play with too;)

Jacq said...

Good job Jackie! I love the third one and your logo/signature! Good job!

Shannon said...

SO SO SO cute!! uhm, can you teach me?!! I love the announcements for Lauren's graduation.
Your amazing, and this is so up your alley!