Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My new favorite class:)

In one of my classes we are learning all of the Adobe Programs, and this morning we started on Photoshop. I was super excited about it because I have LOTS of fun wedding pictures to play around with. While we're learning on Adobe Photoshop CS3 and I have Photoshop Elements, its still fun, but someday.... maybe someday.... I'll be able to buy that incredible program. It's been so fun to learn. Here are a few of my little play projects today.... just starting simply:)
Justin and I also had a wonderful weekend at home and it was really hard to come back to Rexburg, but great to see the fam and celebrate my birthday a little bit... we're still working up to the big culmination of the palooza this Sunday.... four days until I turn 21! Wooo HOO!!

8 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

Oh the joys of CS3. What class is it you are taking and who is your teacher?

Anonymous said...

So awesome Jackie!! In the old days people used to paint black and whites to get those same effects. Amazing what we can now do with the aid of a comp and great programs:) Keep sharing your newly learned ability's!

Diana and Derek said...

Cool effects Jackie. How fun.

Grandma Patt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY A FEW DAYS EARLY GRANDDAUGHTER! MAYBE I SHOULD TAKE A CLASS TO LEARN ALL THE NEAT THINGS ON THE COMPUTER.

Jacq said...

Good Job Jackie! I thought Hayes had an old fashioned lollipop and I was thinking...when and where did he get that at the Temple? Then I actually went to the pic and got that it was bubble...yes...I am the slow Jacquie:-P

Jacq said...

Oh...and I too am learning Photoshop as we speak! Or... as I type I mean.

Tyson & Alysa said...

next time we see each other you should show me how you highlight just one color, i try and try but just haven't figured it out yet. hey let me know what your email address is so i can fwd the picture of baby Kaycee's feet to you. love you girl, peace out. Happy 21st Birthday the 22nd if I dont talk to you b4 then. we are getting so old :)

Misty Richins said...

These are fun!