Saturday, February 28, 2009

I had no idea before we got married......

I love the things that you learn about your husband after you get married. Tonight at the grocery store, he picked up some beef hot dogs and proceeded to tell me that he learned how to fry them on his mission... yeah... YUCK! So when we got home he showed me his wonderful cooking abilities, and I about died when he pulled my Italian olive oil out of the cupboard. (yes, I made him put it back and use canola oil;)) Here are a few quotes and pictures of the evening.

"See? Its just like frying bacon." "I think I may have put too much ketchup and mustard on and distorted the fried beef flavor." "I have enough of these to enjoy one a day for a whole WEEK! Unless.... I decide to eat six in one day." "Something's different, I think I need to burn them a little bit more on the bottom."

OH the excitement!


Yes, fried hot dogs... (but they have to be BEEF)



And look how much he enjoys it:)

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Hey! I learned how to fry hotdogs on Rachel Ray. I only did it the one time though...hmm...

Anonymous said...

He cooks that is a good thing even if it is fried Beef Dogs:) You guys are so cute!!!!

Jacq said...

You guys are cute. And it looks like we all have the same taste in kitchen appliances and colors:-)