Wednesday, February 25, 2009

21st Birthday!

Well, I had a wonderful birthday weekend:) Justin took me out for dinner at Olive Garden, we went to a movie and then out for ice cream on Saturday night. Sunday on my actual birthday we went over to the Skinners' house and had ice cream cake:)

All of the candles lit!


Me and the Hubster with the cake


I got all 21 of them:)


My party people:) Hooray for new cousins who I love so very much!


The hubby and I playing with my new birthday camera! I love it! It has been so fun to play with!

6 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Your hair is getting so LONG!!!

rexburgskinners said...

Thanks for letting us share the big day with you! We love you!

Shannon said...

Your hair is so gorgeous!
I am still dying that our lil'Jackie is "21!"
Sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st b-day cutie!!!! Looks like you were spoiled:) Your hair always looks cute ;)

Misty Richins said...

I agree with all these comments about your hair, I LOVE it! I hope 21 was AMAZING! Miss you!

Jacq said...

Happuy Belated Bday Jackie!!! I agree with your mom...your hair is getting way long and it looks so cute!