Friday, May 10, 2013

February

Time to play a quick catch up on what we've been up to!  Here is our last few months in pictures-

 In February we flew home for a weekend to surprise my dad for his 50th Birthday- He was so surprised when we all walked into the Lake House.  Even though it was a rough trip with Addi in a cast, it was totally worth it to hang out with the fam for a weekend!

My cute boys on the Airplane
 


Wes LOVED wintertime lake- he played outside with everyone while they were fixing up the beach for the summer.

We definitely get a little too competitive at Monopoly when we all get together;)

Savvy and My little cast girl hanging out.

We got Addi's cast off on Valentines day- man did that feel good.  It took her about a week to get walking again, but now she's better than ever.

We celebrated my 25th Birthday as a family-  I got a brand spankin' new computer that I still can't get enough of.  It has been so much fun for designing announcements and working- I just LOVE it!


Me and Wes at Firehouse for my birthday dinner

Addi and Justin

Coldstone birthday cake on princess plates:)

Just working away in my new home office!


No comments: