Sunday, August 22, 2010

Two years...

Two years ago today I married my best friend.  I am so happy for the choices that I made that led to that very special day.  He was, and is the best friend that I could ever ask for.  He knows about all of my crazy... and puts up with it.  My mom told me once that you have to love all of the person's little quirks, because when you get married, they grow exponentially.  After two years of figuring out each others quirks, we are still very much in love and looking forward to the rest of forever.:)

Justin will do anything to make me happy.  When we were dating and engaged, I dragged him to every country swing night and dance that they had at the institute.  When we got married, he could push me around the dance floor with the best of them.  He even learned the perfect dip to sneak a kiss..... cutest.
man. ever.
He has the funniest sense of humor.  I am constantly laughing with him (or at him.... it all depends;)).  I don't think that there has been a day of our life together that he has not had something hilarious to say.... even when I'm stressed and crazy he can still get a smile out of me.

 He is so romantic and thoughtful.  While he won't admit it.... he is always doing things that make me love him more and more. 


Recently I've learned how incredible of a dad he is.  He loves our little ones so much.  He is so protective and so loving.  I am so glad that my little ones get to have a daddy as wonderful as him.

I love you Justy!  Happy Anniversary!  Two years down, eternity to go....:)

1 comment:

cindy baldwin said...

Wait a minute... I totally did not realize that we shared an anniversary! Happy 2 years to you too! ;)