Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My life = explosion

I don't think I have ever been so busy in my life. It's a blast, but definitely taking its toll. I'm sitting here at the doctors office at the end of my 12-13 hour day (we have yet to see which one) and I realize I've only seen my husband for about 9 hours in the past three days combined. Its a bummer. But between both of our two jobs, and him going to school it makes sense that we would never see each other. Which is why we're actually looking forward to school starting. Weird.

The upside of this current explosion of my life is that I was finally able to afford the graphic design programs that I had been yearning for for the past six months. I plan on churning out masses of invitations, business cards, programs, announcements and everything else I've wanted to make. I am excited. So if you know anyone who need wedding invites, party invites, baby announcements.... anything, let me know!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

I'll remember this come November...you can do our baby announcements!

Moscow Monson's said...

I can't wait to need your services! And oh yeah that's them on the video. Who would have ever thought they would be up there. But like I said only 40 bee's and Darcy could pull it off!