Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Break! Finally!

Well, the Schwartzes had a VERY merry Christmas this year. Santa decided to come to both the Schwartz and the Pennington households for us. Being married rocks:) This is me playing the Wii and Wii Fit that we got:) I got really in to it. Especially the hula hoop game that they have. I can Hula Hoop with the best of them. Justin makes fun of the way I look while I rock the game:)



This was probably my favorite present that I gave. I gave my daddy a picture of us at my wedding and then on the other side were pictures of me and him as I grew up.

This is Justin and I before we opened presents..... all photos courtesy of my mom's new camera:)
Savannah and Lauren Rocking out with the new x-box singing game:)
Hot tubbing after a long day of skiing.


Overall, it was a great break. We spent three weeks at home, and we both learned fun new Christmas Traditions of the other family. We got to talk to Justin's missionary brother Tyson who is in Chicago on Christmas which was a fun experience for me. We got to go skiing for new years and Justin totally Rocked it for his first time! He was as good as me by the time we left 3 days later. Now we're home starting the semester!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to hear that you had such a nice time visiting family over Christmas break! Looks like that Wii fit is a blast! My Bee's want to have a wii night:)

Idaho Penningtons said...

sounds like you have a really nice family!

Diana and Derek said...

How fun that you live close enough to spend the holidays with family. I can't believe Justin had not skiied before!