Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Noteworthy Unblogged....

I was going through my iphoto this morning, and found some pictures that I meant to blog..... but never quite got around to because they didn't really fall in with any of my major posts.... So here goes!


This is what my cutest husband does when I sit down with pizza and forget the ranch. He goes and gets it for me.... he's quite the creative one huh?:D

Evenings at the Schwartz apartment are never boring:) Cute Polka-dotted robe huh? Its mine.... but Justin thinks its soft.... the picture is taken from so low because I was literally on the floor cracking up.:)


This was just barely taken on our way home from Moscow. My mom usually only shops at safeway but they don't have a gas station at ours. So her fuel discount hardly ever gets used. So any time I see a safeway gas station that's where I stop. This time... her fuel discount was larger than the price of gas.... so we got our gas for 1 cent per gallon! I thought it was picture worthy! THANKS MOM!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

SO SO Funny about the Robe, i can totally picture you on the floor laughing and then wanting to take a picture! haha
My kids call my guest bedroom "Jackie and Justin's room" it's too cute!
We miss you...

p.s my word verification says to type "gracep" haha

Cassy said...

So fun! I love all the cute things husbands do! Chris totally tried some of my things on too, but I'm not really supposed to talk about that. hehe. You guys are so cute!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Hey!!!!! That is my gas discount!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You totally win the prize for the best deal on fuel!!!! I love this post, and I would be cracking up on the floor too:) I am so glad you held still long enough for a picture! Have a fantastic week:0)