Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shooting for the first time


We had such a fun Saturday afternoon, and surprisingly it was spent out shooting in Providence canyon with our friends Carly and Preston!  I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed it.  Carly was too the first time she went, but after she loved it (in her words "more than sewing!") she talked me into trying it. I originally thought I was not a gun person and I was wrong!  It was such a fun afternoon!  Shooting things is so exhilerating and a great stress relief:) 
Weston watching us shoot (ignore the fish crackers all over his face, its how we kept them happy;)) 
Addi was not so sure about the day...

Justin shooting

Carly shooting

Me shooting

Preston shooting

Me and Carly

Justin and I.... and the kids;)

Shooting together

They had a race to see who could get rid of their rounds the fastest!

Justin likes to make fun of my "stance dance" at the beginning.... I get nervous and try to get my feet planted..... ;)

Then we all went out and had a great dinner at Arby's!  It is so fun to have such great friends here in Logan.  We are so excited to be planning on staying here for another year or so while Justin builds time and we just enjoy our cute little home and ward and friends!

No comments: