Wednesday, March 7, 2012

State Basketball!

While it didn't end up exactly how we had hoped (I thought they'd win the championship led by my AWESOME baby brother) it was a fun weekend anyways.  Derek ended up breaking his ankle in the first game and they took 4th.  Here is the photo evidence of how much fun we got to have!


Aunt Grace is definitely the favorite:)

Justin and his Uncle.... no family resemblance at all huh?;)

Weston and Grandma hanging out

Logged some great sister bonding time.  I miss all of my sisters so much!

Me and the hurt Basketball star.... My baby brother isn't so little any more!

Me and Wes watching the game

Addi's favorite spot for the games was Grandma's lap:)

It was a lot of basketball for a little girl

Hanging with Grandma

"seriously mom?"

At the Championship game with Justin's cousins and Aunt and Uncle.  They live in Rexburg and Madison got 2nd!

Playing with Aunt Lauren!

No comments: