Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recently....

Life has been going great for us here in Logan.  We've just been settling in for the school year, and getting Justin back in the swing of things for his LAST school year.:)  Here are just a few of the going-ons recently.


My latest sewing project... most difficult pattern I've ever sewn, looks great if I do say so myself!:)

Addi has learned how to get her head out of her shirt, but not her arms.  It happens a lot during temper tantrums.

We got our Helmets last Wednesday.  So far, so good!

Oh dear....

Weston on surgery day.  He got his eyes straightened out, he's doing great now.

Having helmets requires a bath every day.... the kids sure love it!

Addi now gets into everything, even if it is on a shelf.

Weston is starting to get a lot more active and get his way a bit more often... to his sister's dismay.

Enjoying the last few weeks of summer.  We love the splash pad!


3 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

OHHHHH! I miss everybody!!!

Danny and Jessi said...

Cute babies Jackie! I love the dress, so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Darling dress Jackie! Love the helmets and so glad Weston's surgery went well!