Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!






It has been a wonderful Easter weekend for us!  Friday night we went and watched Justin's cousin Taylor's high school rodeo.  It was a blast!  The kids loved watching the horses.  Then yesterday we went to a BBQ at Justin's professor's house to celebrate all of the graduating seniors in the aviation program.

This morning we got all of the kids decked out in their Easter outfits and went to church.  I sure love to make them match!

Here is a wonderfully touching Easter message from Elder Holland.  Happy Easter to you all!

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Your kids are adorable! I wish I had twins just so I could dress them up alike. hehe!

Grandma Patt said...

I think my great grandbabies are the cutest ever. They are so cute dressed alike. We love you

Mary said...

I love it. I would love to have twins. Your kids are getting so big! Thanks for the updates. I am glad to see your hubby is catching on to how birthdays are to be celebrated.