Monday, January 18, 2010

Poor blog....

We had too much fun over Christmas break and did too much relaxing.;) My little blog got forgotten and neglected for my husband. During this time of year, my husband goes into depression mode. He loves Christmas and when it is over he kind of feels like all happiness is taken away from the world.

Saturday I finally talked him into taking down the Christmas tree so we could bring our new rocker/recliner home. We took down the tree and all of the decorations and set up our Christmas presents. (A BEAUTIFUL new television and blu-ray player) Our living room feels like a new place and we're very excited for our Bachelor/Castle night with the new TV.

School has started again and we're not quite sure how we feel about it. Spring semester always seems harder than fall semester. I have four online classes this semester and two are from the same professor, and I think he has forgotten that he has online classes. I'm debating if I should e-mail him and tell him to get on the ball because I'm paying for these classes, or just wait because I love not having a million things to do when I get home from work.

Justin is finishing his instrument rating this semester. (Cover your eyes and fly an airplane? Yeah... that sounds like great training.... boo. It makes me nervous) He is also taking the dreaded math. He's got 4 semesters of it to finish and I'm feeling bad for him.

That's the update thus far. Hope my husband begins to feel better about 2010 and I can get back to updating our blog.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear it sounds like a winter depression. Uncle Darren used to get that when we lived in the Northwest. Leaving and going somewhere warm and sunny for awhile used to help! I sure hope things start looking up for Justin tell him we love him and are sending some shine shine your way!!!!!

Misty Richins said...

Thanks for the update :) And good luck to both of your with classes this semester, missssss you!!!