Friday, August 28, 2009

Schwartz Family Pictures

Someday I'll actually get around to talking about our wonderful anniversary trip, when I get the pictures from the camera loaded up. We had an awesome vacation home, it was great to be able to see our families and not have to WORK! We also got to take pictures with BOTH families, and here are the results of one of them!


The Schwartz Family:)


All of the Schwartz boys..... or "Skinner boys" as we used to call them:)


Me and the Hubby:) I LOVE this new picture!

6 comments:

Cassy said...

I love the one with the whole fam! You are so beautiful!!

Idaho Penningtons said...

so cute! I hope ours turn out this good!

Moscow Monson's said...

Oh those Skinner boys! I still love that yo married one ;) Great pics.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, That is a cool red fence!!! Very nice picture of you two!!!

Shannon said...

darling pictures... I love how you are now the only little girl in all the family pictures. SO FUN!
You two are so good looking!

Kristin and Dan said...

I'm happy you commented on my blog so that I could find yours! I love your design that you made for your background and header, good job! You should post some of your other designs on here just as pictures so we can check em out!