Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 WHOLE MONTHS!:D

Justin and I celebrated our two month anniversary today. All in all we're doing pretty darn well as newlyweds we decided, the sparks are still there even after all these..... weeks;) Rexburg is treating us well except for getting really cold, and we just got back from a trip to Moscow where we spent just enough time there to get homesick and have to come back to Rexburg.

Justin got the chance to meet my oncologist and approved of her, especially since she told us that I am cancer free again for another six months.:) I have an interview coming up on Friday to work at the Student Health Center next semester as a receptionist, and I got offered a scholarship to be in the i-comm program here at BYU-I. I-comm is the program that they have for the communication majors that is like a mock agency for each of the different emphases. (For example, they have a mock newspaper, a mock advertising agency, a mock PR agency... etc.) Its unlike any other program in the nation. Most schools have newspapers, but I'm excited to be working at PR agency to get great experience while I'm still here at school. The director actually mentioned that after I get my two semesters of scholarships, they love to hire their students as Paid interns for their last semester, so school stuff seems to be working out great!

Sorry no pictures this time... just an update.... I've got to find my camera again and then we'll get back on track! Miss you all!

5 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I am so excited for your school stuff! I was glad you called! Keep up the good work!

Shannon said...

How exciting 2 months!!

Love that you are always accepted into the School programs that you always want!
Smarty pants!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jackie what a great opportunity for you and how awesome to have a scholorship!!!!! And a job op too:) I am so happy that you are "Cancer Free" and that Justin was with you when you found out!!!!!

Diana and Derek said...

What wonderful news. Cancer free, scholarship for the program you want, wonderful husband, life is fabulous! You just need to visit the CA Johnsons to make it complete.

Diana and Derek said...

My dear sweet wonderful niece, I cannot commit at this time. I am sorry. I might be going out of town with your uncle Derek. When that is firmed up, I will call you! We really need you two to visit. Love,Diana